• Obligation to respect human rights;
• The right to life and the prohibition of arbitrary deprivation of life;
• The prohibition of torture, inhuman and degrading treatment or punishment;
• Prohibition of slavery;
• The right to liberty and security of the person;
• The right to a fair trial;
• No punishment without law;
• The right to respect for private and family life, home and correspondence;
• The right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion;
• The right to freedom of expression;
• The right to freedom of assembly and association;
• The right to marry;
• The right to an effective remedy;
• The prohibition of discrimination.
We will take full instructions from you in order to complete an appropriate online application on you, and examples of work to be done in this connection are as follows: checking your supporting documentation, completing online forms, drafting legal representations showing why and how you qualify for further leave, drafting a statement of fact, advising you on the prospects of success of your application and also on the progress of your application, etc. This is included in the price of our service.
The key stages of the application process will involve making an in time application for further leave before your current permission expires, or in case you need to make an appeal to the First tier Tribunal, within prescribed times limits of 14 or 28 days.
We will regularly update about any notifications/updates received from the decision maker that is also included in the price of our service.
Our office is based at New Kings House, 136-144 New Kings Road, SW6 4LZ and it is located just 5 minutes from the Putney Bridge tube station.